Bechtle AG (OTCMKTS:BECTY – Get Rating) shares traded up 4.9% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $7.96 and last traded at $7.96. 200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 44% from the average session volume of 359 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.59.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft boosted their target price on shares of Bechtle from €54.00 ($57.45) to €58.00 ($61.70) and gave the company a “hold” rating in a research note on Monday, June 6th.
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $8.61 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.81.
Bechtle AG provides information technology (IT) services primarily in Europe. The company operates in two segments, IT System House & Managed Services, and IT E-Commerce. The IT System House & Managed Services segment offers IT strategy consulting, hardware and software selling, project planning and implementation, system integration, IT services, and training for IT operation.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bechtle (BECTY)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Bechtle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bechtle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.