Juventus Football Club S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:JVTSF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,849,600 shares, a decrease of 45.1% from the May 31st total of 14,285,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 19,624.0 days.
JVTSF traded up $0.01 on Friday, reaching $0.39. 10,601 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 11,943. Juventus Football Club has a twelve month low of $0.28 and a twelve month high of $0.96. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.35 and its 200-day moving average is $0.38.
Juventus Football Club Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Juventus Football Club (JVTSF)
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
- Why Rio Tinto Group (RIO) Is An Undervalued Opportunity
- Insiders are Loading Up on These 3 Pullbacks
Receive News & Ratings for Juventus Football Club Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Juventus Football Club and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.