RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 1st. Over the last week, RedFOX Labs has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. RedFOX Labs has a market capitalization of $176.24 million and approximately $4.09 million worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RedFOX Labs coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000270 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.10 or 0.00274307 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00078049 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00066656 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 35.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00005311 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Flux (FLX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000535 BTC.
About RedFOX Labs
According to CryptoCompare, “RedFOX Labs is a blockchain based tech company that identifies and builds unicorn business models for the emerging markets of Southeast Asia. It creates scalable solutions, aiming to unlock the true market potential on Komodo Platform, as well as to create market-leading companies in the e-commerce, e-media, e-travel and ride-hailing sectors. The RFOX coin will be used as a form of payment to contractors, developers, network operators, for security, bug bounties, discounts on certification and many more. The RFOX token will serve as the global currency within the RFOX-KMD enterprise world. RedFox announced a token swap to the Ethereum Network. The Swap took place on the 25th of October and in both exchanges currently listing RFOX (Liquid Exchange and P2PB2B) the swap will be completed automatically. “
RedFOX Labs Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RedFOX Labs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RedFOX Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.