Oxford Square Capital Corp. – 6 (NASDAQ:OXSQZ – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, July 1st, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, July 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.3906 per share on Monday, August 1st. This represents a $1.56 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.16%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 14th.
Shares of NASDAQ:OXSQZ traded up $25.37 on Friday, hitting $25.37. The company had a trading volume of 180 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,894. Oxford Square Capital Corp. – 6 has a 1-year low of $24.65 and a 1-year high of $27.84.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oxford Square Capital Corp. – 6 (OXSQZ)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
- Why Rio Tinto Group (RIO) Is An Undervalued Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for Oxford Square Capital Corp. - 6 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxford Square Capital Corp. - 6 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.