NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $3.38 or 0.00016797 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, NEAR Protocol has traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar. NEAR Protocol has a market capitalization of $2.45 billion and $254.41 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.14 or 0.00085218 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00046792 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.51 or 0.00251187 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 34.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00009055 BTC.
- StoneDAO (SDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001660 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEAR is an open-source, decentralized platform with the potential to change how systems are designed, how applications are built and how the web itself works. It is a complex technology with a simple goal — allow developers and entrepreneurs to easily and sustainably build applications which secure high value assets like money and identity while making them performant and usable enough for consumers to access. NEAR provides a community-operated cloud infrastructure for deploying and running decentralized applications. It combines the features of a decentralized database with others of a serverless compute platform. The token which allows this platform to run also enables applications built on top of it to interact with each other in new ways. Together, these features allow developers to create censorship resistant back-ends for applications that deal with high stakes data like money, identity and assets and open-state components which interact seamlessly with each other. NEAR’s token economy is built around the NEAR token, a unit of value on the platform that enables token holders to use applications on NEAR, participate in network governance, and earn token rewards by staking to the network. “
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEAR Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.