MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 1st. During the last week, MedicCoin has traded 53.9% lower against the dollar. One MedicCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. MedicCoin has a market cap of $5,794.38 and $8.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00024847 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- GreenCoin.AI (GRC) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00008394 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Notional Finance (NOTE) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MedicCoin is a research-based cryptocurrency with MasterNode and PoS feature that is built on top of a system with a net-positive social benefit. The MedicCoin project encourages “do good things, make life better” by rewarding members for contributing their CPU/GPU computing powers to further healthcare research. MEDIC Coin has an active Android wallet, with iPhone wallet in the works along with other health applications. MEDIC Coin also is rewarding coins for [email protected] project, significantly impacting research across numerous diseases including various cancers, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, infectious disease and more, with recent research focusing on investigating and designing pharmaceutical solutions for various drugs like opiates and antidepressants. “
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MedicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.