Health Assurance Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:HAACW – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,000 shares, a decrease of 50.0% from the May 31st total of 12,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 29,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of Health Assurance Acquisition stock remained flat at $$0.13 during midday trading on Friday. 33,314 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 43,803. Health Assurance Acquisition has a fifty-two week low of $0.12 and a fifty-two week high of $1.88.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Health Assurance Acquisition (HAACW)
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
- Why Rio Tinto Group (RIO) Is An Undervalued Opportunity
- Guidewire Software Stock is Set to Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Health Assurance Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Health Assurance Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.