Forward Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:FWP – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $5.16 and traded as low as $4.31. Forward Pharma A/S shares last traded at $4.47, with a volume of 1,148 shares changing hands.
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Forward Pharma A/S in a research report on Thursday. They issued a “sell” rating on the stock.
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $5.13 and its 200-day moving average is $5.48.
Forward Pharma A/S Company Profile (NASDAQ:FWP)
Forward Pharma A/S does not have significant operations. Previously, it operated as a biopharmaceutical company that focused on developing FP187 proprietary formulation of dimethyl fumarate for the treatment of inflammatory and neurological indications. Forward Pharma A/S was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forward Pharma A/S (FWP)
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
- Why Rio Tinto Group (RIO) Is An Undervalued Opportunity
- Guidewire Software Stock is Set to Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Forward Pharma A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forward Pharma A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.