Finsbury Food Group Plc (LON:FIF – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 70.65 ($0.87) and traded as low as GBX 67.36 ($0.83). Finsbury Food Group shares last traded at GBX 68 ($0.83), with a volume of 26,897 shares trading hands.
The firm has a fifty day moving average of GBX 70.55 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 80.95. The stock has a market capitalization of £89.05 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.10. The company has a quick ratio of 0.88, a current ratio of 1.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.72.
About Finsbury Food Group (LON:FIF)
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
- Why Rio Tinto Group (RIO) Is An Undervalued Opportunity
- Guidewire Software Stock is Set to Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Finsbury Food Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Finsbury Food Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.