Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Over the last week, Zilliqa has traded 9.6% lower against the dollar. Zilliqa has a market capitalization of $480.34 million and approximately $153.65 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilliqa coin can currently be purchased for $0.0370 or 0.00000196 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $50.85 or 0.00269476 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $394.58 or 0.02091075 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002489 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00006755 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000212 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zilliqa leverages on its silicon-smooth, speedy and cost-effective blockchain platform to catalyse and transform digital infrastructure across all global communities and industries. Zilliqa is a high-throughput blockchain platform that achieves over 2,828 transactions per second in its testnet by the implementation of sharding. Moreover, Zilliqa is designed so that the throughput scales almost linearly as the number of nodes scales, ensuring that Zilliqa’s capacity can continue to grow to meet demand. “
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.