Citizens Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CZBT – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Thursday, June 30th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, July 4th will be given a dividend of 0.25 per share on Friday, July 15th. This represents a yield of 3.53%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, July 1st.
OTCMKTS CZBT opened at $28.35 on Thursday. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $28.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $27.89. Citizens Bancorp of Virginia has a twelve month low of $23.00 and a twelve month high of $29.97.
Citizens Bancorp of Virginia Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Citizens Bancorp of Virginia (CZBT)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Spot Opportunities Even When Disaster Strikes
- Why Hershey’s May Deliver a Sweet Surprise This Earnings Season
- Conn’s Stock is Getting Cheap
- It’s Time To Rotate Out Of McCormick & Company
- Let General Mills Command A Position In Your Defensive Portfolio
Receive News & Ratings for Citizens Bancorp of Virginia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Citizens Bancorp of Virginia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.