Thunder Energies Co. (OTCMKTS:TNRG – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decrease of 96.7% from the May 31st total of 6,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 64,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:TNRG opened at $0.04 on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.07 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.05. Thunder Energies has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.20.
About Thunder Energies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thunder Energies (TNRG)
- 3 Robinhood Favs the Street Loves Too
- StoneCo Stock May be Basing Like a Rock
- 3 Dow Laggards Poised for a Second Half Comeback
- Two More Reasons This Bear Market Isn’t Over
- The Most Upgraded Stocks To Buy Before The 2nd Half Starts
Receive News & Ratings for Thunder Energies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thunder Energies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.