Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 28th. In the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded 13.1% lower against the dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market capitalization of $8.89 million and approximately $657,699.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.42 or 0.00090581 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00017128 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00049239 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.63 or 0.00258762 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 191.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00009662 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.