Shares of NASDAQ CODA opened at $4.79 on Monday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $5.36 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.29. Coda Octopus Group has a 1-year low of $4.75 and a 1-year high of $9.90. The company has a market cap of $52.01 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.97 and a beta of 1.44.
Coda Octopus Group (NASDAQ:CODA – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, June 14th. The company reported $0.05 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.08 by ($0.03). Coda Octopus Group had a return on equity of 8.27% and a net margin of 15.82%.
Coda Octopus Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Coda Octopus Group, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops and sells underwater technologies and equipment for 3D imaging, mapping, defense, and survey applications in the Americas, Europe, Australia, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The company operates through two segments, Marine Engineering Business and Marine Technology Business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Coda Octopus Group (CODA)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Coda Octopus Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coda Octopus Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.