Separately, Fundamental Research reduced their price objective on Golden Minerals from $1.00 to $0.93 and set a buy rating for the company in a research report on Thursday, March 31st.
Shares of AUMN stock opened at $0.39 on Monday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.44 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.39. Golden Minerals has a 52 week low of $0.31 and a 52 week high of $0.78. The company has a market cap of $63.77 million, a P/E ratio of 38.94 and a beta of 1.14.
Golden Minerals Company, a precious metals exploration company, mines, constructs, and explores for mineral properties containing precious metals. It explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, and other minerals. The company holds a 100% interest in the Rodeo gold mine situated in Durango State, Mexico; and a 100% interest in the Velardeña and Chicago gold-silver mining properties and associated oxide and sulfide processing plants located in the State of Durango, Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Golden Minerals (AUMN)
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.