Stacks (STX) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. Stacks has a total market cap of $704.09 million and approximately $14.44 million worth of Stacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Stacks has traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar. One Stacks coin can currently be bought for $0.54 or 0.00001769 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003298 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $177.17 or 0.00584937 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001762 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $134.76 or 0.00444931 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00033039 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,828.63 or 1.57912232 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.06 or 0.00099261 BTC.
Stacks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stacks is an open-source network of decentralized apps and smart contracts built on Bitcoin. The Stacks blockchain is a flexible layer on top of Bitcoin that enables decentralized apps, smart contracts, and digital assets A layer-1 blockchain that connects to Bitcoin for security and enables decentralized apps and predictable smart contracts, Stacks implements Proof of Transfer (PoX) mining that anchors to Bitcoin security and produces blocks at the same rate as Bitcoin. Stacks Token (STX) is the native asset on the Stacks blockchain and used as fuel for transactions. All transactions, from executing Clarity contracts to creating digital assets, are paid for in STX. “
Stacks Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stacks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stacks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.