Royce Quant Small-Cap Quality Value ETF (NYSEARCA:SQLV – Get Rating) shares rose 0% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $35.19 and last traded at $35.19. Approximately 24 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 1,511 shares. The stock had previously closed at $35.18.
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $37.42 and a 200 day moving average of $38.52.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Royce Quant Small-Cap Quality Value ETF (SQLV)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
Receive News & Ratings for Royce Quant Small-Cap Quality Value ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Royce Quant Small-Cap Quality Value ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.