Mid Cap US Equity Select ETF (NYSEARCA:RNMC – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $26.74 and last traded at $26.74. 373 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 7,054 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.76.
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $28.57 and its 200-day moving average price is $29.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mid Cap US Equity Select ETF (RNMC)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
Receive News & Ratings for Mid Cap US Equity Select ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mid Cap US Equity Select ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.