Merlyn.AI Tactical Growth and Income ETF (NASDAQ:SNUG – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 0.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $25.17 and last traded at $25.18. Approximately 929 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 8,805 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.23.
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $26.23 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $27.22.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Merlyn.AI Tactical Growth and Income ETF (SNUG)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
Receive News & Ratings for Merlyn.AI Tactical Growth and Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Merlyn.AI Tactical Growth and Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.