First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Europe ETF (NYSEARCA:RFEU – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $62.87 and last traded at $62.26. 2,411 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 37% from the average session volume of 3,811 shares. The stock had previously closed at $61.92.
The business has a 50 day moving average of $67.02 and a 200-day moving average of $71.91.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Europe ETF (RFEU)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Europe ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust RiverFront Dynamic Europe ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.