First Trust NASDAQ 100 Technology Index Fund (NYSEARCA:QTEC – Get Rating) shares were up 1.3% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $122.64 and last traded at $120.31. Approximately 235,557 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 17% from the average daily volume of 284,637 shares. The stock had previously closed at $118.79.
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $138.53 and a 200 day moving average price of $154.83.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust NASDAQ 100 Technology Index Fund (QTEC)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust NASDAQ 100 Technology Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust NASDAQ 100 Technology Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.