CaixaPay (CXP) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. During the last seven days, CaixaPay has traded flat against the US dollar. One CaixaPay coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000268 BTC on major exchanges. CaixaPay has a market capitalization of $7.89 million and $26.00 worth of CaixaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003281 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $180.14 or 0.00591648 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001771 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $131.25 or 0.00431095 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00033403 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,760.51 or 1.56865964 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00008606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The mission of CaixaPay is to create a cryptocurrency built on DAG (Blockchain 3.0) with instant transaction speeds and almost zero transaction fees. A cryptocurrency that people can use for their everyday transactions & even microtransactions to anyone, anywhere in the world. A real-world use coin that is scalable, secure & decentralized. CaixaPay aims to make CXP a future standard in accepted payments.”
Buying and Selling CaixaPay
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CaixaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CaixaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CaixaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CaixaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CaixaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.