Akroma (AKA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 19th. One Akroma coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Akroma has traded 33.9% lower against the dollar. Akroma has a market capitalization of $11,598.45 and approximately $18.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,023.40 or 0.06694688 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.88 or 0.00069099 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- WhaleRoom (WHL) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00005684 BTC.
- Transaction Service fee (TSF) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 64.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Akroma is a PoW Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Ethash algorithm. Akroma aims to build an EVM based application development platform with a stable and self-funding governance model designed to offer startups and businesses an unparalleled development and usage experience. “
Akroma Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akroma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Akroma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.