XinFin Network (XDC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 19th. XinFin Network has a market capitalization of $1.65 billion and $11.38 million worth of XinFin Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XinFin Network coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00000284 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, XinFin Network has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $225.28 or 0.00739280 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
XinFin Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XinFin is an enterprise-ready hybrid Blockchain technology company optimized for international trade and finance. The XinFin network is powered by the native coin called XDC. The XDC protocol is architected to support smart contracts, 2000TPS, 2seconds transaction time, KYC to Masternodes (Validator Nodes). The XDC Chain (XinFin Digital Contract) uses XinFin Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS), with the intending to create a ‘highly-scalable, secure, permission, and commercial grade’ blockchain network. XinFin mainnet token XDC and also creates an opportunity to utilize the XinFin’s real-world use-cases such as TradeFinex.org, helps small and medium businesses or institutions originate their own financial requirements in a digital, fully structured manner so that they can distribute it to the bank or non-bank funders themselves using a common distribution standard. Xinfin Network ticker has changed from XDCE to XDC. “
XinFin Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XinFin Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XinFin Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XinFin Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XinFin Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XinFin Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.