The Fahey Banking Company (OTCBB:FAHE – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, May 11th, Fidelity reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, May 23rd will be given a dividend of 30.00 per share on Wednesday, May 25th. The ex-dividend date is Friday, May 20th.
Fahey Banking Company Profile (Get Rating)
The Fahey Banking Company provides banking products and services. It offers direct deposit checking, money market checking, and business solution checking accounts; regular, money market, business, and health savings accounts; Christmas club, business retirement, and individual retirement accounts; and certificates of deposit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fahey Banking (FAHE)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
Receive News & Ratings for Fahey Banking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fahey Banking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.