Swingby (SWINGBY) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. In the last seven days, Swingby has traded up 27.7% against the U.S. dollar. Swingby has a total market cap of $2.59 million and approximately $197,379.00 worth of Swingby was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Swingby coin can currently be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 75.8% against the dollar and now trades at $328.02 or 0.01092871 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003328 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003332 BTC.
- WOW-token (WOW) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00013785 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30,005.86 or 0.99971275 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003334 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001776 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Swingby Labs is a Singapore-based company founded in 2018. A group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts who joined forces to develop solutions to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Now, during final preparations for our launch sequence, it is developing a protocol that moves assets quickly between blockchains, named Skybridge, and a few other projects… all using the most cutting-edge technology and research. Swingby is a decentralized proof-of-stake network that uses the latest advancements in cryptography research to allow you to move your tokens onto other chains without a trusted party. Our first launch will bridge Bitcoin to Ethereum. “
Swingby Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swingby directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swingby should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swingby using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swingby Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swingby and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.