Secret (SCRT) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 19th. One Secret coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.96 or 0.00006565 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Secret has a market capitalization of $319.51 million and $12.13 million worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Secret has traded up 9.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.92 or 0.00191003 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002892 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00012048 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001318 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003361 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.95 or 0.00305175 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000474 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Secret Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Secret should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Secret using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.