Audeara Limited (ASX:AUA – Get Rating) insider David Trimboli purchased 294,152 shares of Audeara stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 10th. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$0.08 ($0.06) per share, with a total value of A$23,532.16 ($16,456.06).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.62, a quick ratio of 4.57 and a current ratio of 6.11.
About Audeara (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
Receive News & Ratings for Audeara Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Audeara and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.