e-Money (NGM) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 19th. One e-Money coin can currently be bought for $0.89 or 0.00002989 BTC on popular exchanges. e-Money has a market capitalization of $17.52 million and $631,984.00 worth of e-Money was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, e-Money has traded 17.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 4,798.1% against the dollar and now trades at $245.97 or 0.00829210 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003368 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001771 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.00 or 0.00461868 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00033515 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49,488.72 or 1.66836603 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00008911 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “e-Money is an electronic payment system and a store of value. It’s designed to be fast, frictionless, global money: an upgrade for banking services that reflects the increasingly interconnected world. e-Money knows no borders. Its promise is a cheaper and more user-friendly experience for global citizens, local businesses, international companies and NGOs alike. The currency-backed stablecoins which are so important to the project are an innovation on collateralised stablecoins, and they’re fully backed by bank deposits and government bonds. “
e-Money Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Money should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase e-Money using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.