Blue Star Capital plc (LON:BLU – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 0.34 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.29 ($0.00). Blue Star Capital shares last traded at GBX 0.30 ($0.00), with a volume of 29,133,552 shares traded.
The stock has a market cap of £15.48 million and a P/E ratio of 1.90. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 0.34 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.33.
Blue Star Capital Company Profile (LON:BLU)
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Star Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Star Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.