Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. Bitcoin Atom has a market cap of $489,734.58 and approximately $29.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be bought for about $0.0266 or 0.00000088 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Atom is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork that uses the SHA256 algorithm and is secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS. The BCA will also be using the lightning network swaps allowing for instant off-chain atomic swaps, which are cheaper and more useful for smaller transactions and have better privacy properties. “
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.