Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 19th. In the last week, Bitcoin 2 has traded up 5.1% against the dollar. One Bitcoin 2 coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.55 or 0.00001869 BTC on popular exchanges. Bitcoin 2 has a total market capitalization of $9.96 million and approximately $319.00 worth of Bitcoin 2 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Bitcoin 2 Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Bitcoin 2’s total supply is 17,954,211 coins. Bitcoin 2’s official Twitter account is @Bitc2org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin 2’s official website is www.bitc2.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin 2 is /r/bitc2 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin 2 was designed as a scalable Bitcoin snapshot fork that supports private transactions through the Zerocoin protocol and nearly instantly verified payments through Masternodes. It mainly focuses on solving the lack of anonymity issues when transacting BTC. “
Bitcoin 2 Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin 2 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin 2 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin 2 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin 2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin 2 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.