ARMOR (ARMOR) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 19th. ARMOR has a market capitalization of $2.11 million and approximately $7,866.00 worth of ARMOR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ARMOR coin can now be bought for $0.0121 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, ARMOR has traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003390 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 4,615.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $233.32 or 0.00791754 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001771 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.80 or 0.00467621 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00033625 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $49,384.22 or 1.67581410 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00008916 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Armor is a smart insurance aggregator for DeFi which provides Pay as You Go and Only Pay What You Owe ᴰᵀᴹ coverage for user funds across various protocols. Armor tracks exact amounts of user funds as they dynamically move across various protocols, and bills by the second using a streamed payment system. “
ARMOR Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARMOR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ARMOR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ARMOR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ARMOR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARMOR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.