Xtreme Fighting Championships, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DKMR – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.5% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.69 and last traded at $0.66. 32,632 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 971,102 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.65.
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.50 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.95.
Xtreme Fighting Championships Company Profile (OTCMKTS:DKMR)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xtreme Fighting Championships (DKMR)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Xtreme Fighting Championships Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xtreme Fighting Championships and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.