VIMworld (VEED) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. VIMworld has a market cap of $14.93 million and approximately $57,445.00 worth of VIMworld was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, VIMworld has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. One VIMworld coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003345 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- WOW-token (WOW) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00014995 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29,862.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001898 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $154.46 or 0.00517245 BTC.
VIMworld Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VEED is the ecosystem utility and governance token of VIMworld, a Smart NFT project built on VeChainThor focused on VIM collectibles. The VEED token is used for a variety of utilities within the VIMworld Ecosystem, including VIM feeding, trading, adoption, farming, rewards, governance, and more. “
VIMworld Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIMworld directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIMworld should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIMworld using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIMworld Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIMworld and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.