Velas (VLX) traded up 5.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. One Velas coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0893 or 0.00000301 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Velas has traded 20.1% lower against the US dollar. Velas has a total market cap of $205.28 million and approximately $5.63 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 30.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,299,939,976 coins. The Reddit community for Velas is https://reddit.com/r/Velas. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Velas’ official website is www.velas.com. The official message board for Velas is www.velas.com/news.html.
According to CryptoCompare, “Velas ™ is a self-learning and self-optimizing blockchain platform for secure, interoperable, extremely scalable transactions and smart contracts. The Velas blockchain uses neural networks optimized by artificial intelligence to enhance its consensus algorithm, which maintains decentralization, stability, and security. “
Velas Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Velas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.