Touchstone Bankshares, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TSBA – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 0.9% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $11.50 and last traded at $11.50. 747 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 71% from the average session volume of 2,571 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.60.
The business’s 50 day moving average is $12.00 and its 200 day moving average is $12.03. The stock has a market capitalization of $37.72 million, a PE ratio of 9.27 and a beta of 0.55.
About Touchstone Bankshares (OTCMKTS:TSBA)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Touchstone Bankshares (TSBA)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Touchstone Bankshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Touchstone Bankshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.