Praemium Limited (ASX:PPS – Get Rating) insider Anthony Wamsteker acquired 100,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, May 16th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.61 ($0.42) per share, with a total value of A$60,500.00 ($42,307.69).
The company has a current ratio of 2.06, a quick ratio of 1.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.01.
Praemium Company Profile (Get Rating)
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Praemium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Praemium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.