Phore (PHR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 18th. Phore has a market cap of $321,364.68 and approximately $31.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0119 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Phore has traded 19.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00006700 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001763 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00003048 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Phore Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.