Origin Energy Limited (OTCMKTS:OGFGY – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 3.9% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $4.64 and last traded at $4.64. 300 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 1,879 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.83.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded Origin Energy from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Tuesday, March 1st.
The company has a 50-day moving average of $4.64 and a 200 day moving average of $4.10.
Origin Energy Company Profile (OTCMKTS:OGFGY)
Origin Energy Limited, an integrated energy company, engages in the exploration and production of natural gas, electricity generation, wholesale and retail sale of electricity and gas, and sale of liquefied natural gas in Australia and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Energy Markets and Integrated Gas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Origin Energy (OGFGY)
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
- Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) Moves Back From The Brink
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
Receive News & Ratings for Origin Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Origin Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.