Majesco (NYSEAMERICAN:MJCO – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.2% on Monday . The company traded as high as $16.06 and last traded at $16.00. 903,400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,953% from the average session volume of 44,007 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.97.
Majesco Company Profile (NYSEAMERICAN:MJCO)
Majesco provides insurance software, consulting services, and other insurance technology solutions for business transformation of the insurance industry in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and India. It offers insurance software solutions for property and casualty (P&C)/general insurance, life and annuity (L&A), and pensions and group/benefits providers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Majesco (MJCO)
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) Moves Back From The Brink
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
Receive News & Ratings for Majesco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Majesco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.