Keywords Studios plc (OTCMKTS:KYYWF – Get Rating) shares traded down 5.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $27.00 and last traded at $27.19. 3,700 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 25% from the average session volume of 4,905 shares. The stock had previously closed at $28.68.
Separately, Barclays decreased their price target on shares of Keywords Studios from GBX 3,300 ($40.68) to GBX 3,150 ($38.83) in a research report on Thursday, March 31st.
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $30.24 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $34.03.
Keywords Studios plc provides integrated outsourced creative and technical services to the video game industry. The company offers art creation services related to the production of graphical art assets for inclusion in the video game, including concept art creation, as well as 2D and 3D art asset production and animation.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keywords Studios (KYYWF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Keywords Studios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keywords Studios and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.