Infinite Acquisition’s (NYSE:NFNTU – Get Rating) lock-up period is set to expire on Wednesday, May 18th. Infinite Acquisition had issued 24,000,000 shares in its public offering on November 19th. The total size of the offering was $240,000,000 based on an initial share price of $10.00. After the expiration of Infinite Acquisition’s lock-up period, major shareholders and company insiders will be able to sell their shares of the company.
Shares of NYSE NFNTU opened at $9.96 on Wednesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $10.02.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Infinite Acquisition (NFNTU)
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Infinite Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infinite Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.