Hydra (HYDRA) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Hydra has a total market capitalization of $36.23 million and approximately $181,743.00 worth of Hydra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hydra coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.21 or 0.00013757 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Hydra has traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003265 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001442 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001880 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.75 or 0.00505778 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.14 or 0.00036410 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52,939.84 or 1.73023356 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00008770 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hydra is a permissionless, open-source, proof-of-stake blockchain built on some of top of open-source technologies – QTUM, Bitcoin, Ethereum and BlackCoin’s PoV v3, designed by Pavel Vasin. “
Hydra Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hydra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.