Gas (GAS) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 17th. Gas has a total market cap of $26.28 million and approximately $6.34 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gas has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Gas coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.59 or 0.00008687 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003345 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001898 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $154.46 or 0.00517245 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00035409 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52,769.22 or 1.76709843 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00009259 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000240 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Buying and Selling Gas
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.