Shares of Flexshares Real Assets Allocation Index Fund (NYSEARCA:ASET – Get Rating) traded up 1.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $32.85 and last traded at $32.85. 10,654 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 37% from the average session volume of 16,858 shares. The stock had previously closed at $32.34.
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $34.15 and its 200 day moving average price is $33.83.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flexshares Real Assets Allocation Index Fund (ASET)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Flexshares Real Assets Allocation Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flexshares Real Assets Allocation Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.