Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund Inc. (NYSE:FLC – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, April 21st, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Monday, May 23rd will be given a dividend of 0.122 per share on Tuesday, May 31st. This represents a $1.46 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.85%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, May 20th.
Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund has increased its dividend payment by an average of 0.2% per year over the last three years.
FLC stock opened at $18.65 on Wednesday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $19.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $21.14. Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund has a 12-month low of $17.86 and a 12-month high of $24.83.
Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund Company Profile (Get Rating)
Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund Inc is a closed-ended balanced mutual fund launched and managed by Flaherty & Crumrine Incorporated. The fund invests in the public equity and fixed income markets of the United States. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across utilities and banking sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund (FLC)
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flaherty & Crumrine Total Return Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.