FairGame (FAIR) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. FairGame has a total market capitalization of $1.22 million and $276,742.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairGame coin can now be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, FairGame has traded 41.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DIAMOND (DIAMOND) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $44.33 or 0.00146857 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- Giresunspor Token (GRS) traded 38.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000099 BTC.
FairGame Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairGame Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairGame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.