Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 29.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. During the last week, Etho Protocol has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. One Etho Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0133 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges. Etho Protocol has a market cap of $76,682.79 and approximately $50,280.00 worth of Etho Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2,030.31 or 0.06799263 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.98 or 0.00070244 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- WhaleRoom (WHL) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00005684 BTC.
- Transaction Service fee (TSF) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 30.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Etho Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ether-1 is a content delivery platform. It works as a streamlined, decentralized development and content hosting platform to provide users with the ownership of their personal virtual data, instead of being controlled by the major social media platforms. At Ether-1, users are able to sell/buy virtual data using the platform native token, the ETHO. The ETHER-1 (ETHO) coin is a PoW (Proof of Work) cryptocurrency that uses the Ethash algorithm. It will be the medium through which users are able to exchange value between them when using the platform as well as to access the available services. Ether-1 has two types of nodes, masternodes require 15,000 ETHO, service nodes require 5,000 ETHO. Masternodes are the backbone of the EthoFS platform. Setting up an Ether-1 masternode/service node usually takes 20-30 minutes. The install is largely automated, and the process is clearly documented. First time Linux users are usually able to complete the install without issues, join our Discord channel if you have questions. ETHO funds do not live on the VPS, they remain in your control. Because we are supported by Ledger, masternode collateral can be staked on a Nano S. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Etho Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etho Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etho Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etho Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etho Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etho Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.