Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded down 39% against the U.S. dollar. One Endor Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $249,460.72 and approximately $36.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00004385 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.63 or 0.00197627 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00006732 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.81 or 0.00410628 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002890 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- SuperFarm (SUPER) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00012587 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
Endor Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.